A recent addition to our product range, The Seamark ZM-830 Selective conformal coating machine.
- X, Y, Z, and triaxial movements to accurately achieve selective spraying of various circuit boards avoiding uncoated areas such as connectors.
- Accurately achieve selective spraying of various circuit boards.
- It can realize multi-track spraying such as spot coating, line spraying and curve spraying, and can complete the spraying process of high density and complex circuit board.
- It can effectively and evenly coat the edge of the device, and it can eliminate the coating shadow effect.
- The system accuracy is ±0.02 mm.
- High-speed, high-reliability, high-stability drive and control system.
- The standard equipment carries two valves at the same time, and the two valves can realize the automatic switching and cooperation of the spraying action and can realize the high-density circuit board spraying process.
- The device automatically narrows and narrows the function with the intelligent (input board width can be automatically adjusted in place).
- Programming mode: The software program has data input automatic programming; the handle manually enters any track automatic programming mode.
|ZM-830 Selective Coating Machine
|T20 mm steel plate chrome plated
|Industrial Control + Board
|Running program storage quantity
|PCB transfer height
|Transmission motor power
|2 stepping motors
|PCB width range
|Intelligent automatic adjustment
|Adjust the drive
|Stepper motor + double precision screw drive
|X.Y.Z triaxial drive
|Japan Fuji servo motor + precision screw module driver
|X.Y.Z three-axis maximum operating speed
|Number of valves
|1 small spray valve, 1 valve
|PCB board component height
|A 10L stainless steel inner barrel with stirring function pressure barrel + A small cleaning pressure barrel with stainless steel pressure tank for cleaning
|The device comes with cleaning function
|The device comes with lighting
|The device comes with UV detection light source
For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.