Reflow: Mistral 360
Another re-entry in our product range, The mistral 360.
A great fit for medium sized production lines. The Mistral series convection reflow soldering systems uses re-circulated hot air to accomplish reflow at much lower temperatures than IR systems. Using constant, even heating, a great variety of board sizes will reach reflow temperature with the same heat profile. By eliminating set-up time your production line can work to its fullest capacity. “Environment friendly” is more then just a catch to the Mistral designers. With reduced energy consumption and carefully controlled air-flow and exhaust systems, your plant will only benefit from its introduction.
- Suitable for single sided as well as double sided pcb’s.
- Easy processing through the 5.7″ LCD touchsreen with an intuative user interface
- Forced air convection provides uniform heating and prevents shadowing.
- 4 zones with maxium temperatures up to 300°C. Can be used for lead free soldering
- Optional cabinet available
- Visual inspection of reflow process through top glass
- Two detachable thermocouples for measuring substrate temperatures.
- Control by RS232 connection is available
- Exhaust pipe system included for oven, in- and output
Dimensions : L x W x H = 2280 x 755 x 350 mm (Without optional cabinet)
Power requirements : 3 phase, 380/400VAC, 16A each phase, 50-60Hz
Max. power consumption : 10 KW (10.000 W)
Max. PCB size : width 360mm, height 25mm
Conveyor : Mesh belt. Belt speed from 3 to 110 cm/min.
Length process chamber : 1350mm
Zones : 5, preheat Z1 (350mm), Z2 (350mm), Z3 (350mm), reflow (Z4 = 300mm) and cooldown (320mm)
Control : 5.7″ full color LCD (640 x 480) touchscreen with password system option
I/O: USB memory stick, RS232 for USB or legacy. Two thermocouples for measuring profile.
Heat up time : +/- 15min.
Weight: +/- 160 Kg
For further information please do not hesitate to contact us.